LUMEDX Corporation's (Oakland, CA) CardioPACS 5.0 is the latest version of its cardiology PACS software. Multi-modality, web-enabled and vendor-neutral, CardioPACS 5.0 aims to provide new and better ways to manage images and data with a fully integrated suite of applications, modules and interfaces-all highly customizable to address unique workflow needs.
With CardioPACS 5.0, physicians can view diagnostic-quality images in real-time from any network-connected PC in any location -- the OR, the Cath lab, their own offices, remote outreach or mobile clinics. And CardioPACS 5.0 easily integrates with other systems (EMR, HIS, clinical or other PACS), supporting best-of-breed purchases, leveraging a facility's current investments and greatly streamlining the CV workflow. Moreover, CardioPACS supports organic growth because it can scale to small, medium or large hospitals as well as multi-facility healthcare systems.
- On-demand workstations wherever your facility requires: anywhere in the hospital and throughout the network
- Imaging for multiple clinical areas -- Cath, Echo, Nuclear, CT MR, PET CT and SPECT -- at one workstation
- Real-time access to images from any connected location, onsite or off
- Advanced, integrated analysis tools: Left ventricle angiography analysis; quantitative coronary angiography analysis; cardiac and vascular ultrasound analysis; intravascular ultrasound analysis
- High-speed access, high-quality images using the latest MPEG4 compression algorithms
- Clinical data integration capability
- Single sign-on capability to multiple applications using Microsoft Windows Active Directory